GAYC/DC, CHERIE CURRIE & THE STREETWALKIN’ CHEETAHS BENEFIT ORLANDO WITH “HIGHWAY TO HELP” AT THE VIPER ROOM 6/23/16
GAYC/DC, CHERIE CURRIE & THE STREETWALKIN’ CHEETAHS HOST “HIGHWAY TO HELP – A BENEFIT FOR ORLANDO” AT THE VIPER ROOM THURSDAY JUNE 23, 2016
WHAT: All-Gay AC/DC tribute band GayC/DC and their friends Cherie Currie, The Streetwalkin’ Cheetahs and the Sunset Strip’s iconic Viper Room have teamed up to host “Highway to Help” on Thursday, June 23rd, 2016 benefitting Equality Florida’s GoFundMe campaign to support victims of the horrific shooting at Orlando’s Pulse Nightclub.
WHO: Line up as follows:
- Cherie Currie – Lead singer of LA’s teen rock queens The Runaways.
- The Streetwalkin’ Cheetahs – Rolling Stone four-star punk champs.
- GayC/DC – LA’s All-Gay tribute to AC/DC (feat. Chris Freeman of Pansy Division)
- Lina Lecaro – LA Weekly Nightlife Diva as your DJ for the evening.
More acts to be announced!
HEADPHONE, LA’s butchy boylesque cabaret evening of music, intimate dance numbers and provocative film celebrates rising heat and less clothing with a summer run at Fubar in West Hollywood and a quick return fling at Oasis in San Francisco. For this seasonal engagement Headphone with be “Burning Up” on Madonna Night in June, getting hotter than “Backdraft: The Musical” on Broadway Night in July and setting “Heaven On Fire” with a hot Rock n Roll Night in August.
- Sat, June 27, 2015 – “Madonna Night” – Fubar, West Hollywood
- Sat, July 25, 2015 – “Broadway Night” – Fubar, West Hollywood
- ⇒Thurs, August 27, 2015 – “Headphone @ Club Mother!” – Oasis, San Francisco
- Sat, August 29, 2015 – “Rock n Roll Night” – Fubar, West Hollywood
- Fubar, 7994 Santa Monica Blvd., Los Angeles, CA, 90046. Doors 8pm / Show 9pm, $5
- ⇒ Oasis, 298 11th St., San Francisco, CA, 94114. Show at 8pm, $5
HEADPHONE, LA’s butchy boylesque cabaret evening of sultry song, intimate dance numbers and provocative short film comes to San Francisco for a night of debauchery at Oasis!
Saturday, February 21, 2015
Doors 7pm / Show 8pm sharp, $5
Oasis, 298 11th Street, San Francisco, CA 94114
Get tickets here: http://sfoasis.com/event.cfm?cart&id=141277
For Immediate Release
SECOND ANNUAL “OFF SUNSET FESTIVAL” RETURNS TO SUNSET JUNCTION TO CELEBRATE LOS ANGELES’ LEATHER AND FETISH COMMUNITY AND SILVERLAKE’S RICH LGBT HISTORY
WHAT: The Off Sunset Association will host the second annual Off Sunset Festival, a celebration of Silverlake’s landmark place in LGBT history, which spans over half a mile and is expected to bring over 8,000 residents and visitors together for a day of live bands and DJs, art and novelty vendors, gourmet food trucks and beer and liquor trailers at an outdoor street festival in the center of Silverlake. www.offsunsetfestival.com/, https://www.facebook.com/offsunsetfestival
WHO: Entertainment line up is as follows:
7:30 p.m. – My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult
6 p.m. – The Record Company
5 p.m. – GayC/DC
4 p.m. – Handsome As Sin
3 p.m. – The Mo Odds
2 p.m. – Fly N Lion
1 p.m. – Barrio Tiger
Noon – Fur Factr
- Douglas J McCarthy (Nitzer Ebb / DJMREX) with DJ Paul V. (Dragstrip 66) – “Three Decades of EBM” set
- DJ Roven
- Ryan Jones
- Steve Cunningham
HEADPHONE, LA’s butchy boylesque cabaret evening of music, intimate dance numbers and provocative short film returns to Los Angeles at its new boudoir, Fubar!
Saturday, June 14, 2014
Doors 8pm / Show 9pm sharp, $5 donation
(Preceding Jonny McGovern’s Saturday Night Slut)
Fubar, 7994 Santa Monica Blvd., West Hollywood, 90046